Russell and Connie Baurele record industry memorabilia
Scope and Contents
Recording memorabilia from Russell and Connie Bauerle, containing recording company catalogues and advertisements (1916-1924)
The collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish or quote from manuscripts must be submitted in writing to the American Music Research Center.
1 linear feet
Language of Materials
Arranged alphabetically by record company and then by date.
Housed in the American Music Research Center
- The Russell and Connie Baurele record industry memorabilia, 1916-1924
- An inventory of holdings at the American Music Research Center
- Conversion Draft
- Cassandra M. Volpe
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written inEnglish.
Part of the University of Colorado Boulder Libraries, Rare and Distinctive Collections Repository
1720 Pleasant Street
Boulder Colorado 80503 United States