Don Campbell papers
Scope and Contents
Personal papers and writings of Don G. Campbell (1946-2012), author, musician, sound therapist, student of Nadia Boulanger and author of her first English language biography, author of "The Mozart Effect," "Healing at the Speed of Sound," and other books. Includes research materials, recordings, writings, correspondence, and other personal papers.
The collection is open for research.
Copyright is not held by the American Music Research Center. Requests to publish materials should be directed to the copyright holder.
6 linear feet (8 boxes)
Language of Materials
Arranged by topic.
Housed in the American Music Research Center
Donated by Don Campbell
- Music -- Physiological aspects Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Music -- Psychological aspects Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Music therapy Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Sound -- Physiological aspects Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- The Don Campbell papers, 1946-2012
- An inventory of holdings at the American Music Research Center
- Conversion Draft
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written inEnglish.
Part of the University of Colorado Boulder Libraries, Rare and Distinctive Collections Repository
1720 Pleasant Street
Boulder Colorado 80503 United States