Glenn Giffin interviews and writings
Scope and Contents
Writings and recorded interviews conducted by Glenn Giffin (1943-2012), Denver Post music and dance critic; graduate of the University of Colorado Boulder (B.Mus.) and the University of Denver (Master of Library Arts); curator of the University of Denver's Carson-Brierly Dance Library; receipient of the Dance Alliance services in the field award, 2009. Includes 404 cassette tape interviews of musicians for his Denver Post column.
The collection is open for research.
Copyright is not held by the American Music Research Center. Requests to publish materials should be directed to the copyright holder.
10 linear feet (30 boxes)
Language of Materials
Interviews arranged by interviewee; writings and scrapbooks arranged chronologically.
Housed in the American Music Research Center
Donated by Glenn Giffin, Denver, Colorado.
- Music -- Colorado -- Denver Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Musical criticism -- United States Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Musicians -- Interviews Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- The Glenn Giffin interviews and writings, 1967-2003
- An inventory of holdings at the American Music Research Center
- Conversion Draft
- JoAn Segal, Cassandra M. Volpe
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written inEnglish.
Part of the University of Colorado Boulder Libraries, Rare and Distinctive Collections Repository
1720 Pleasant Street
Boulder Colorado 80503 United States