Silent Film Music Collection
Scope and Contents
Music from the silent film era, including cue sheets, film scores, folios, and incidental music from two Colorado organists, Claire H. Hamack and Adele V. Sullivan.
The collection is open for research
Copyright is not held by the American Music Research Center. Requests to publish materials should be directed to the copyright holder.
10 linear feet (10 boxes)
Language of Materials
Provenance of individual collections is preserved. Arranged by title.
Housed in the American Music Research Center
Donated by Claire H. Hamack and Adele V. Sullivan
- The silent film music collection, 1908-1930
- An inventory of holdings at the American Music Research Center
- Conversion Draft
- Donald Dickenson, Cassandra M. Volpe
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written inEnglish.
Part of the University of Colorado Boulder Libraries, Rare and Distinctive Collections Repository
1720 Pleasant Street
Boulder Colorado 80503 United States