Showing Collections: 181 - 210 of 1715
The Byron L. Johnson Collection was donated, in part, by Byron L. Johnson in 1984. The remainder was relinquished by Steve Johnson, just prior to Byron’s death, in 1999. Additional portions exist in the Archives of the Colorado Historical Society and R.T.D.
Contains biographical data on this Colorado author collected from the Boulder Daily Camera, 1931. Also included are two short stories and a serialized novel by Scoggins from the Saturday Evening Post. SMss.
Scrapbook done as a class project on how to pick and furnish a home. SMss.
Materials related to the early California missions, from the Sister Mary Dominic Ray Library. Portions pertaining to the research, teaching, and preparation for Sister Mary’s book Gloria Dei have been brought together in this collection. Many of the materials in Series I and II are photographic copies of original documents held by other institutions. Includes articles and related writings relevant to the missions.
Contains reports from the President and other offices of the Western Pacific Railroad, on why the California Zephyr line should be discontinued between San Francisco and Salt Lake City. The reports were presented to the Interstate Commerce Commission (I.C.C.) in 1968.
Books, personal papers and papers collected by Camille Cummings, related to her life, her family, her husbands, and her employers.
Collection of maps of the University of Colorado Boulder campus.
Carl Kisslinger (1926-2008) was a professor of geophysics at the University of Colorado from 1972 until 2008. He also served as director of CIRES for seven years. The collection contains materials relating to geological research, earthquake hazard reduction ad seismic safety in Japan, China and the USA. Included are reports, correspondence. Unprocessed.
Materials dealing with the CIO, AFL/CIO, various labor-related pamphlets and flyers, including materials regarding the Wallace for President Campaign, 1948. Unprocessed.
The Carl N. Jones Collection contains the papers of Carl N. Jones, who graduated from the US Navy Japanese Language School, which was located at the University of Colorado in Boulder from 1942-1946. The collection contains materials related to his WWII service. Unprocessed.
The Carl Woodrow Williams was a Warrant Officer in the US Navy from approximately the 1930s through 1958. His collection consists of photographs and slides of places at which he was stationed or visited during his naval career. Among the places depicted are China, Hawaii, and Vietnam.
Carol Pendell, Women’s International League of Peace and Freedom’s International President, 1980-1986. The collection contains her WILPF files from that time, as well as “Citizen’s Dialog” and other projects relating to USA/USSR citizen peace efforts, especially with Soviet women.
Three invitations to the White House from President and Mrs. Franklin D. Roosevelt to Miss Caroline G. Heald.
Microfilm copy of scrapbook of early pictures of Colorado towns, including Denver, Boulder, Idaho Springs, Leadville, Kokomo, Durango and Fort Collins.
Carolyn Talbot was a student at the University of Colorado Boulder during the Spring semester of 1958. This collection contains slides of campus and campus activities during that time.
Contains Ms. Collins' published compositions, certificates, awards, clippings, and programs, 1970's-1990's
Song lists and notebooks from Carrie Mae Farrington Craver (1878-1965) and her daughter, Grace Craver Small (1896-1996), pioneers, folk singers, folk song collectors. Includes tape recorded interview.
- University of Colorado Boulder Libraries, Rare and Distinctive Collections 1711
- CU Museum of Natural History 4
- Composers -- United States -- Archives 9
- Composers -- Archives 4
- Motion picture music -- Scores and parts 4
- Music -- United States 4
- Silent film music -- Scores and parts 4
- Collection catalogs 3
- Excavations (Archaeology) 3
- Excavations (Archaeology) -- Photographs 3
- Jewish Renewal 3
- Music -- History and criticsm 3
- Slides (photographs). 3
- University of Colorado, Boulder. College of Music -- Faculty 3
- Business correspondence 2
- Country music 2
- Field notes 2
- Indians of North America -- Southwest, New -- Antiquities 2
- Photographs 2
- Photographs. 2
- Popular music -- United States 2
- Reform Judaism 2 + ∧ less
- English 1697
- Spanish; Castilian 7
- German 6
- French 2
- English, Old (ca.450-1100) 1
- American Museum of Natural History. Anthropology Division 1
- Brew, J. O. (John Otis), 1906-1988 1
- Carnegie Institution of Washington. Division of Historical Research 1
- Cosgrove, H. S. (Harriet Silliman), 1877-1970 1
- Godfrey, Robert (Robert J.), 1941-1988 1
- Haury, Emil W. (Haury, Emil Walter), 1904-1992 1
- Kidder, Alfred Vincent, 1885-1963 1
- Morris, Ann Axtell, 1900-1945 1
- Morris, Earl Halstead, 1889-1956 1
- Natural history inventory of Colorado 1
- Peabody Museum of American Archaeology and Ethnology 1
- Scorsese, Martin C. 1
- Snow, Charles F. , Charles Franklin, 1886-1964 1
- Wheat, Joe Ben, 1916-1997 1 + ∧ less